Saturday, November 20, 2004

(x_x)

hahay...cannot set my preferred format nasad kay some program's missing from this computer terminal...

anyway.


i don't know how this goes for everyone else, but i just feel
frustrated [and then angry, my most well-displayed emotion]
when i don't know what i've done to make a person turn cold
to me. 'cause honestly, i did not know what i did this time!
okay, i may not be the kindest person one could encounter in
his/her lifetime. i tend to be very aloof (and i could add that
to my profile if it makes YOU happy). but i'm also not that
imprudent or tactless to hurt people. god, it's one of the things
i've been teaching myself for years to refrain from doing. even
if it's been running against the grain, i've learned to do my
best to restrain myself --and still learning to do it much better. if only YOU knew how much effort could be put into that. but
i guess YOU still don't know me well enough. heck, no one does.
who am i kidding? and who are YOU kidding? the more YOU avoid
me,the more YOU continue to hurt yourself. and i wish YOU'd
tell me what it is i did.

No comments: