Monday, June 2, 2008

A frog in my head

i save tons of various things that catch my eye, touch my heart, and grab my attention. i save to not forget. but they pile up anyway, gathering digital, virtual, and actual dust.


sometimes, there is one thing screaming at me in my mind and that is to smack you awake to the reality that i only want to be a stupid naive princess waiting to be rescued by some fumbling knight smart enough to recognize what it is that's been keeping my heart beyond your reach. but, like the princess, i'm just stupid, and, like the knight, you're just fumbling.


if i long for it this much and for all this time, i'm willing to believe that traveling europe is my personal legend.


i want to decorate your body with a richly ornamented sword, just so i could level the playing field and get back at you for all the heavy throbbing things that force my eyes to expel diamonds and poke at my heart to produce a million shiny pointed rubies.

No comments: