Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fuming

I was doing a marathon of Grey's Anatomy, and I had to stop to go out for a bit to order some take-out. I never got a chance to pick up where I left off. My sister and her boyfriend had to arrive and monopolize the tube. Polite as I am (or maybe just too chicken to demand for the resumption of my marathon), I'm now in front of the PC, albeit unwilling, trying to diffuse the fumes of my uncalled-for anger, or else drowning it out with the music plugged in my ears.

I'm unsociable. I've noticed that long before. I have an apprehension to share who I am with other people. I can't think of anything that could be wrong about opening yourself up to others, but that's just my social behavior. Is that bad? I mean, I can make friends, get to know others if I want to - "if" being the operative word. Even change, the most inevitable thing in the world, disturbs me - sometimes. 'Cause on those other times, it's what I long for in my life. If I can't have my ideal happy ending, there better be a lot of variations, escape routes from ugly/uncomfortable situations, exits to freer positions in life or to better points of view or points to view from. I'm becoming vague here, but I can't really spell out what I'm talking about. Not at this point in time, anyway. Maybe later. Watch out for that.

Meanwhile, I now feel a bit better. Good.

No comments: