Sunday, May 8, 2005

to my avid detractors (more biting edit)

i don't exactly know what you're so pissed at me for,
maybe because you're too chicken sh1t to come into
the open, lest you find yourself on the erroneous side
of the issue, perhaps?

however, thank you for so freely expressing how you feel
about me by leaving your hate comments on my blog. i
appreciate your taking the time to type in my blog address
on your browser and post away, though i'm sorry to say
that i have to mostly delete them, because, well,they're
not exactly very pleasant to encounter time and again.
i'm sure you'd feel the same if you were in my aggrieved
little shoes. but i will try my hardest to stifle the resentment
i feel on my part and keep your undesirable and unsolicited
comments.

for all the inapt, unfitting, inapplicable and ill-chosen
obscenities that you hurl against me, i do still wish to
learn who you are and even eager to meet you in person.
i would want to settle this unfortunate matter, whatever
it may be, so that i may learn how i've wronged you if i
ever factually did. i would want to learn what it is that
causes you to curse me as much as you do.

in the meantime, you may have to wallow and remain there
in that frightful hole you must be hiding in right now, suffocating
in the anger that you're harboring. i would hate
for anyone to suffer because of me, but i would more hate myself to

suffer because of you, you who hide behind the convenience
of anonymity.

before i end this, i do hope that you realize that i am talking to
you,
and that i'm actually doing this to end these feelings
of enmity that you feel for me and those that i'm likewise beginning
to feel for you. (that's a lot of hoping there). otherwise it's
hopeless. and unluckily, you will just continue launching this aimless
campaign in the futile hope of denigrating me. yes, it is aimless and
futile, much as i might wish for your success. well? are you brave
enough to "unmask yourself"?

2 comments:

matt said...

i'm not so sure with blogspot/blogger, but you know what, most blog software have settings to disable anonymous posting. try to dig at it on your settings or maybe consult the documentation.

i do get a lot of annoying posts also. nothing hateful about them though. just annoying - spam comments about online poker, those kinds of stuff. but i'm not disabling anonymous comments yet, i want people to be able to communicate with me without much hassle.

L said...

thanks for the tip matt. actually, i'd really prefer to allow comments on my blog. but sometimes, for some reason, some people rain your party but hide under the cloak of anonymity to get away with their mean intentions. but well, that doesn't push me to take drastic measures as to disable anonymous comments altogether yet. hehehe.

however, would you happen to know the html tags/codes to be able to post pictures in blogs? i'm highly interested. Ü